* London, England
Classes in Yang style t'ai chi ch'uan (taijiquan) are held in
several locations in London. Beginners always welcome; no previous
experience necessary. Intermediate classes require suitable experience.
Your first class will be a gentle introduction to the tai chi
movements, including a standard set of exercises to warm up the body
and relax the mind ready for the class. We suggest that you wear soft
shoes and loose clothing; something like a track suit and trainers.
Most classes do not require you to book in advance and classes
can be joined at any time.
- Monday Beginners (all levels) 2:00pm to 3:30pm Duncan Elliott 07531 095217
- Brompton Library, 210 Old Brompton Road,Earls Court, London SW5 0BS. Cost £10.00
- Wednesday Beginners 18:00 to 19:00 Gordon Joly 020 7515 4964
- The Brownfield Cabin, St. Leonard's Steet, London E14
- Thursday Beginners 11:00 to 12:20 Arthur Martin 07952 593 337
- Soho Gyms, 193, Camden High Street,
London NW1 7JY. Phone: 020 7482 4524.
Cost £10.00 drop in
- Thursday Beginners 18:40 to 20.10 Arthur Martin 07952 593337
- Venue: St Mark's Church, Myddelton Square, EC1R 1XX (Tube: Angel) Cost £7.00.
- Thursday Hao style and push hands, 20.10 to 20:40 Arthur Martin 07952 593337
- Venue: St Mark's Church, Myddelton Square, EC1R 1XX (Tube: Angel).
Open to students who know the Slow Set (free)
- Thursday Beginners 18:30 to 20:00 Gordon Joly
020 7515 4964 firstname.lastname@example.org
Powis Road, London E3 3HJ. Cost £7.00
DLR: Bow Church, Tube: Bromley by Bow or Bow Road
No class on 25th December 2014 and 1st January 2015
- Saturday Beginners 10:00 to 11:00 Gordon Joly 020 7515 4964
- The Linc Centre, 70 Fern Street, London E3 3PR
Cost £2.00 (six classes for £10.00)
No class on 20th and 27th December 2014 and 3rd January 2015